Hello! I’m Pamela and I am a Realtor in Burlington, Ontario.
Here are ten facts about me to give you a sense of who I am:
1) Along with my real estate license, I have a degree in Sociology (from U of Guelph), a diploma in Interior Design (Institute of Interior Design) and a certificate in Professional Organizing (Professional Organizers of Canada). I like to be busy all the time and this combination of skills allows me to help and advise clients in many different areas. It also provides me with daily versatility which is something that I need.
2) I grew up in South Burlington (in the Shoreacres neighbourhood) as the youngest of 3 kids (I have 2 older brothers) . I currently live in the Maple Neighbourhood of Burlington with my husband and our 3 kids (2 sons and a daughter).
3) I'm a Gemini. My daughter is a Gemini too (having a daughter is a dream come true)! We are totally different and are totally 2 peas in a pod!
4) I'm a vegetarian. My favourite food is Mediterranean pizza and I'll snack on apples anytime of day!
5) I love coffee (w/ 2 creams) and I love red wine. Learning about wine appeals to me AND if I ever won a big lottery, I'd buy a winery. I really would.
6) I love running and more specifically, I love running by the water. I find it very uplifting and extremely peaceful.
7) I love music and my favourite all-time band is The Cranberries. I also love and always come back to Chantal Kreviazuk, Mumford & Sons, Coldplay, Adele & Bear's Den. My oldest son has recently started guitar and unexpectedly, I am learning to play along with him. That makes me really happy.
8) I'm a laser engraver and have been mastering the skill of laser engraving for over 10 years. The only item that I engrave on now is wood cutting boards. I customize them for customers across Canada (mostly for weddings, anniversaries and corporate functions) and I feel very satisfied to create custom products that make people smile!
9) My powers, I believe, are kindness, empathy and honesty. They are important qualities that I exercise in myself and value so much in others.
10) Three people in my life that know me really well were asked to describe me in 1 word and this is what they said: kind, compassionate & genuine. That makes me feel fulfilled and if I keep those qualities in focus, I know I'm on the right path in this world!