Top 3 reasons to work with me:
- Jim has 32 years of experience and has encountered most problems out there! He can take that experience and help you avoid costly mistakes that inexperienced agents may fall victim to.
- He is truly passionate about the outcome for his clients and will take the time necessary to ensure his clients best interests are always met!
- He will take the time to fully explain the process of buying or selling and keep you well informed along the way.
Serving the Kitchener-Waterloo area for 32 years!
- Full time Professional Realtor
- Licensed Broker
- SRES, MCNE, ABR - Strong belief in continuing education
- Teaches other Realtors Negotiating (CNE1)
- Guaranteed 30 Day marketing program
- Successful Team approach to Selling
- Member of the Energetics Toastmasters
- Graduate of the Dale Carnegie course
- Member of the Canadian and Ontario Real Estate Associations
- Member of the K-W Real Estate Board since 1987
- Life long resident of Kitchener-Waterloo
- Proven Track Record
- See my Testimonials
Chairmans Club, 100% Club, Long Service Award
Complimentary Home Staging, Complimentary Professional Photography, Digital Marketing, Multi-Bid Strategies, Negotiations Expertise, Renovations Expertise
Designations and Certifications
Accredited Buyer’s Representative, Real Estate Negotiation Expert, Senior’s Real Estate Specialist
Broker at RE/MAX Twin City Realty Inc.